Being accused of a crime, whether it’s a felony or misdemeanor is among the most frightening and scariest event that can ever happen to any person. However, you still have rights, and those rights do not suddenly vanish at the moment when you were accused of a crime. If you have been accused of a crime, the lawyers at Marder & Seidler Law Firm will make every effort to uphold your rights. Our criminal lawyer in Rolling Meadows always stands beside you whether you are in a police station for questioning or in the courtroom during your trial. We are highly dedicated to safeguarding your freedom and your rights. You deserve responsible and reasonable legal representation from our law firm for efficient work in order to favorably resolve your case.
We are able to determine which defense will be best for your charge once we are familiar with the details of your case. Contact us at 847-985-6767 now to schedule your no-obligation free consultation with our expert legal professionals.
We Take Great Pride In Defending You Against Criminal Charges
The criminal justice system might seem incredibly terrifying, but having the best and experienced lawyer on your side can make all the difference. We will put on all of our effort to achieve the outcome you deserve when you require an aggressive legal defense to combat the charges that have been made against you. Our lawyers always give solid and efficient legal assistance, no matter what the challenges are.
We assist clients with the following practice areas:
- Criminal law
- Theft offenses
- Traffic offenses including speeding tickets, driving with a suspended license, reckless driving, and more.
- License reinstatement
- Sex offenses include child pornography, lewd conduct, sexual assault, and Internet sex crimes.
- Drug charges
- Violent offenses including kidnapping, assault, murder, armed robbery, and manslaughter
- Domestic violence
- White collar crimes including embezzlement, forgery, fraud, counterfeiting, and Internet financial crimes.
- Probation violations
- Juvenile matters etc
Even if you don’t see your specific charge on the above practice area lists, that does not mean our law firm will not be able to help. For all Criminal Cases, the Criminal lawyer in Rolling Meadows has the knowledge and experience that you need for your case.
Our lawyers at Marder & Seidler law firm understand that every person, criminal charge, and criminal prosecution is different. And that’s why our team tailors the legal strategies to the individual needs of each and every client. Our ethics, knowledge, and skills will help you obtain the best possible results.
What Are Your Rights If You Get Arrested By Police?
It is important to know your legal rights if you get arrested in order to protect yourself from unnecessary issues.
Following are the legal rights that you should know if you get arrested by the police in Rolling Meadows:
- You have the right to remain silent or not answer the questions that the police officer asked you. Don’t say anything without the presence of your lawyer to save yourself.
- You have the right to make an urgent phone call. If you get arrested in Rolling Meadows, you have the right to call your lawyer and the police cannot listen to a call that is made by you. However, they can listen in if you call someone else rather than your attorney.
- You have the right to talk to or hire a lawyer. It’s a good thing to have legal counsel from your trustworthy lawyer when get arrested. If you already know any criminal lawyer, ask the police to let you talk to your lawyer. Having your attorney present during questioning can help you. This is because the lawyer does his/her best to protect your rights at every step.
The lawyers at Marder & Seidler law firm will always stay in contact with you whether you are arrested or you have to show up to court. We are available 24/7 for your assistance and welcome all your calls or emails if you have any questions. Our attorneys will also keep you updated on the status of your case at any time.
Our experienced attorneys will be right by your side when it’s time for you to appear in court. We will fight for your rights in court and provide a defense to the crime you’re accused of committing. To get the best possible outcome, our legal experts may be able to get the judge to exclude some of the prosecutor’s evidence by giving the solid evidence to the court that works in your favor. Schedule your appointment with one of our best criminal lawyers now to discuss your case in detail.
Talk To Our Criminal Attorney About Your Criminal Charge
To schedule your no-obligation and absolutely free initial case consultation with one of our experienced and knowledgeable criminal lawyers, please contact us at 847-985-6767. Our expert legal professionals have the experience and knowledge to help you navigate your case and get the best results for you and your unique situation.